For those of you who don’t know Brooke, she is our always bubbly, animal loving, in real life Victoria Secret Model! Come check out her class if you are in the mood for a Friday night party on the bike!
17 Questions for 2017
1. Favourite move on the bike?
4 corners with 2 tap backs
2. Favourite song to spin to?
3. What made you decide to be a spin instructor?
Beydays with B-Goodstuff & the adrenaline rush post class
4. Favourite part about working at Eastwood?
Best studio vibe in the city
5. What inspires you?
Motivating others to become better versions of themselves
6. What is your favourite post spin fuel?
Green smoothies from Buddah-ful
7. What’s your favourite ’90s jam?
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
8. What’s your favourite part about your class?
Its really a non-stop dance party on the bike.
9. Favourite Movie?
Bring it On
10. Favourite place to shop for spin clothes?
Lululemon & Style Runner
11. Who is your celebrity girl crush?
12. Biggest pet peeve?
13. What do you do when you aren’t teaching spin?
Trying new fitness classes in the city or eating at my favourite local vegan restaurants with my girlfriends.
14. Do you have any pets, if so what kind and what are their names?
I have 2 tiny puppies. One is a Yorkie named Laila & a Pomeranian named Charlie
15. Something interesting that people may not know about you?
I used to dance with the National Ballet School.
16. What are your favourite workouts besides spin? Do you teach or train anywhere else?
I have become obsessed with both spin & Lagree on the reformer machine. Super excited to be teaching at both Eastwood & Lagree West in both Gastown & North Van.
17. If you could have one super ability what would it be?
Here’s my favourite online food blogger- Oh She Glows! Her Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bars are to die for! They are both Gluten Free & Vegan to keep that hot bod in check;) Perfect for a post spin snack!